Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Do We Alike? Hehee

Posted by ELFarahin | On December 24, 2012 | |
Assalamualaikum...
Hey, guys! I wanna share something. Since I grew up, myself changed a lot. Then, I noticed everyone looked at me as a weird person. Because of that, sometimes I hate myself so much. I want be friend, have friend, but yet myself caused me hard to look for friend. But after I got knew this guy, I learnt to appreciate myself. It was hard but I have to. Yes. I'm talking about my bias, Yesung oppa. Let's watched this video. What was Eunhyuk thought when it was his first time met Yesung.


The same thing happened to people who got to know me.
They said I scared them. But that expectation changed when they known me more.
It's much positive. By the way, proud to be myself a 4D girl. Huhu.

P/S: Eyes can make a fool on you. What you see, sometimes is not alike what you feel.

Happy Blogging!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin