Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

You PiKir ?

Posted by ELFarahin | On March 21, 2013 | |

Assalamualaikum...
Straight to the point. Along this week memang stress giler. Maklumlah, I'm having UPK 1. You PiKir lah katakan. Esok last test. Add Math and Sivik. Hari ini Biologi dan Math. Done already. Tapi Biology Farahin jawab macam hampeh ! Soalan memang susah nak mampus. Banyak kosong ! Hukhuk. Okeylah. Till then, just a short post only.

ELFollowers SJelfFoundland sudah mencecah 1000 !
Sonoknya ! Haha

The lucky 1000th ELFollower are Azyan Ramlee !
Terima kasih follow SJelfFoundland !

Hmm...ingat nak review blog tuan badan, ehh tak tinggal link dah. Huhh




No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin