Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Just Got Stabbed by Sudden

Posted by ELFarahin | On October 28, 2012 |
Assalamualaikum...
To be truth, I just got stabbed by sudden. There was something went through my heart and past through my back. Erkh! That's just too HURT! Very HURT!
WHY and WHAT??
This.


30/10. Must rememer that date.
Soon...
will be him. Right?
I just can think nothing. NOTHING.
Huhh....

It's on Teusday. One day left.
To get ready(?!)
That just TOO ENOUGH.


2 comments:

  1. Sedih! Dia sudah pon pergii ~! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nis kann...tak dapat imagine if MV SJ w/o him. Mesti ada somtehing yang kurangg...tsk..tsk...

    ReplyDelete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin