Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Something Wrong With My Eyes...

Posted by ELFarahin | On August 29, 2012 |



Assalamualaikum...
Selamat Malam, dear! Alorh~ dah nak tidurkah? Hmm...gwaenchana. Farahin bercerita seorang saja lah. Sekarang sudah 29 Ogos. So, means Farahin bercerita about hal semalam lah. Semalam di sekolah, in chemistry lab, something wrong with me. Tinggal 10 minit lagi hendak rehat, others student sudah pun cabut keluar dari lab dulu. Just tinggal kami students yang baik-baik saja. Itupun tak sampai 15 orang. Huhuu...That time, Farahin duduk sahaja diam-diam. I didn't laugh or talked with others. For a sudden, I felt uneasy. Something was like stuck in my head. And make me hard in breathing. Farahin letakkan kepala di atas meja. But then, my eyes were tearing. I didn't cried. Its just tearing. One word that I was whispered to my heart, One man that was playing in my mind like a video, it was Oppa. Which oppa? Leeteuk oppa. My beloved Ahjussi! Farahin asyik bayangkan saja bagaimana agaknya nanti bila Super Junior buat album baru, mv baru and the Super Show without this Ahjussi? Bayangkan hal-hal begini buat Farahin rasa sayu saja. Ia tidak sama dengan perasaan apabila Heechul oppa yang hendak pergi ke military army. It's different. Bagaimana agaknya apabila tiada suara Leeteuk oppa dalam lagu-lagu SJ nanti?? Oh, God! It's so hard for me. Very hard for ELF. Once after Leeteuk oppa, I heard then it'll be my own bias. Argh! It's getting hurt me! Yesung oppa! There will no complete KRY's voices in the SJ mv later. I hate that! However, we've to accept the fact, right? ELF have must to face this. Whether we don't want or not, we've to! Tsk Tsk! Oppa, ELF won't give up waiting for you and always to love you. Time always will be at our side. It'll make it fast and rush. Till we can get back the BEST happiness. BEL13VE us, oppa! The angels wouldn't leave you. PR0M15E! 



1 comment:

  1. samelah kite berdua.. sedih sangat bila oppa leeteuk nk gi military army kn?

    ReplyDelete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin