Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

KyUhyUn's BiRthDay ^^

Posted by ELFarahin | On February 03, 2012 | |
Saengil Chukkahamnida~ Saengil Chukkahamnida~ Saengil Chukka,Kyuhyun oppa~ Saengil Chukkahamnida~ ^^ It's already 3rd February tonight ! Kyuhyun's birthday ! Gosh ! I know ~ I late 40 minutes ~ mianhaeyo ~ however,wish Kyuhyun oppa always in good health and happy with family and the other members of Super Junior ^^ I know ~ on twitter there must be millions ! billions ELF are making race to wish Kyuhyun oppa. Huhuhu~ Okay. I know~ I'm late ~ So,I already lose ~ huhuhu... okay ! let's check on twitter ! Tata~ ^^ yongwonhi saranghae Kyuhyun oppa ! Ah~ hope I'm not gonna bash by the Evil Maknae . Hahaha...just joking. Don't take that too serious ^^ Evil just on name , actually Kyuhyun oppa quite gentleman right ... hihi...



Cloud (Yesung) And EvilMaknae (Kyunyun) ~
KyuMin couple~ ^^
Kyuhyun And Sungmin

                                                                               


Our Birthday Maknae ! ^^ Cho Kyuhyun~

1 comment:

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin